Friday, May 23, 2008

delights.

kbox is mighty fun with my fave cheers girls today! more times to come ya! :)
giggling phm says she's gotta sing every jay's songs with me next time! *promise*
we love emo emo songs la! loudhailer-aka-mic yc no need mic to sing can! next time I sing ‘wo de cuo’ to you again! so that u will be touched & love me instead! :p and my playful friends like to disturb dear jl while she is singing la la! and ch dear, maybe next time you will ‘ren bu zhu’ & start singing with us! And and and, bren! we missed you! Next time must come with us okay!

Oh dear, I am just starting to save pretty well and GSS has to come. and so timely, it’s the first day today! And yes, I got a bejeweled bracelet! Which I awfully love at first sight! Retail therapy really works! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

For those concerned, Kent is discharged today.
It’s such a heartening moment.
Like it’s been so long and finally, he is back to his usual self again.
Moments like this, shouldn’t be taken for granted.

Bouts of relief overwhelmed me when you called out my name.
Then I know you are back with us again.
No restraints of movement, and you receive the ‘wang zai’ with both hands outstretched. Am I delighted. :)

It takes more than personal physical and mental strength to fight illnesses.
Mental support from family & friends are central pillars indeed.
Just so I think love can do wonders. really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home